The problem: Protein powders that are low in quality,
contain fat-inducing maltodextrin, taste horrible, require a blender to
mix properly and contain only one very fast-acting protein. No doubt
that most of these products are cheap, but who wants to gag something
down day after day that's neither convenient nor beneficial?
The solution: Matrix® protein powders. Taking years to
properly formulate, Matrix® solves all of the problems currently
afflicting those other low-grade protein powders. Most importantly, we
completely stayed away from cheap, inferior protein sources, such as
denatured sodium and calcium caseinate. We knew that to be the best, we
had to use only the highest quality protein sources, such as
ultrafiltered whey protein, ultrafiltered milk protein, native egg
albumin and glutamine peptides. The costs are much higher, but the
rewards are significant. These proteins not only taste great, but they
are unmatched in their ability to improve overall health as well as
build critical bodily tissues and processes.
To make the highest quality product in the industry, we knew we had to
do even more. We decided that we would not settle for anything but the
best tasting protein powder on the market. After countless trials, we
arrived at several delicious flavors that are pure ecstasy to consume.
Completing our solution to the problem, Matrix® is thoroughly
instantized so that every scoop dissolves perfectly in your favorite
beverage. No more disgusting clumps or blenders that dirty your kitchen .
. . with Matrix®, you only need a spoon!
- Whey protein, micellar casein and egg albumin
- Vital nutrition for health and recovery
- Best tasting protein …guaranteed
- Glutamine peptides
- Mixes instantly
- What is Matrix®? Matrix® is a blend of the highest quality protein concentrates in the industry.
- What makes Matrix® higher quality than the competition? Matrix® contains a combination of 3 different high-quality proteins: whey protein, micellar casein and egg albumin (egg white protein).
- Why a blend of different proteins instead of just one protein? Indeed, there are several very high-quality protein sources, such as egg, casein and whey; however, none of them are perfect in every aspect. All of these protein sources are equal in terms of overall health and growth of lean body tissue, but each has its specific physiological strengths and weaknesses. For instance, egg protein is considered the gold standard protein source. Not only does it perfectly support lean tissue growth and maintenance, but it contains a host of growth factors and micronutrients. The downside is that it is very expensive. Whey protein, on the other hand, has been shown to be the fastest metabolized protein source and to have superior immune-stimulating abilities. Casein has been shown to be the slowest metabolized protein source, which makes it superior for providing muscle tissue with amino acids over an extended period of time. Thus, even though ingesting one protein source has many benefits, ultimately the best course of action is to consume several high-quality protein sources in order to minimize the weaknesses and maximize the strengths of each source.
- When is the best time to consume Matrix®? Because it contains proteins which are metabolized both quickly and slowly, Matrix® is an ideal protein source for any time of the day. Some people will consume a fast-acting protein source, such as whey protein, after a workout and consume a slow-acting protein source, such as casein, before bedtime. Since Matrix® contains slow (casein), medium (egg) and fast (whey) acting proteins, it is ideal for any situation. It has the ability to bombard lean body mass quickly with amino acids as well as provide the body with these same nutrients over an extended period of time.
- Is Matrix® a superior protein for those with medical conditions, such as bariatric surgery patients? Yes! Matrix’s® amino acid profile is best out of any protein on the market. Furthermore, because it provides the unique benefits of three different protein concentrates, it offers the best opportunity for increasing overall health and well being . . . from optimizing lean body mass and adipose levels to supporting an ideal antioxidant status to maintaining proper kidney and immune system function.
- How can Matrix® 5.0 be so economical if it contains more expensive proteins? Notice that Matrix® 5.0 is packaged in a high-quality laminated bag. There are considerable savings in packaging with this method, which consequently offset the increased costs of the proteins. Do not worry about freshness! The laminate used for Matrix® 5.0’s bag is an oxygen and moisture barrier structure which works as well or better than the typical plastic jug. Furthermore, it contains a recloseable zipper for convenience and uses less of our precious non-renewable resources.
Directions: Mix one to two scoops of Matrix 5.0™ in
8-16 ounces of water, non-fat milk or your favorite beverage two to
three times per day to satisfy your protein requirements. Note the extra
calories when combined with milk or juice. Remember that the best times
for supplementing protein are first thing in the morning upon rising,
after intense physical activity such as weight training and prior to